The all-new 2018 Lincoln Navigator combines sleek, modern design with smooth power to turn heads and help families move confidently on the road. The luxurious, spacious interior allows first-class seating for every passenger, with a dozen power outlets so everyone can stay charged and connected to the outside world . New advanced technology allows drivers to adjust Navigator with the twist of a knob to make driving easier and more enjoyable in any weather or terrain. Also, the Navigator comes with Lincoln’s signature personalized client service, including standard Pickup & Delivery.
Navigator’s elegance is on display before the doors even open. Upon approach, the chrome Lincoln star logo on the grille softly illuminates**. Then, LED lighting in the lower front body and taillamps subtly engages, and a luminous Lincoln welcome mat appears beneath the front doors. At night, interior ambient lights sequentially illuminate each of the SUV’s three rows. During the day, a panoramic roof fills the cabin with natural light. More features include:
- A twin-turbo V6 engine projected to produce 450 horsepower provides smooth power whenever you need it, delivered through a 10-speed transmission. Navigator’s lighter, high-strength aluminum-alloy body removes nearly 200 pounds, helping create a more refined ride.
- The all-new Navigator offers speed-dependent adaptive lighting, a new Lincoln technology that provides a wider spread of light at lower speeds for increased visibility – helpful when driving through residential areas. As the vehicle accelerates, the beam of light narrows to help eliminate the glare off signs or other distractions.
- Beneath the sleek interior are inclination and intrusion sensors, which trigger an alarm if someone attempts to move or enter the vehicle.
- The all-new Navigator’s advanced cargo management system offers an adjustable shelf behind the rear seats that allows clients to create storage customized to their needs. Even with the vehicle parked on an incline, the feature ensures groceries won’t roll out when the liftgate is opened.
- Staying connected becomes easy with six USB ports, four 12-volt power outlets and a 110-volt plug. An available wireless phone charger in the first-row center console helps eliminate tangled cords.
- The client experience is further elevated through Lincoln’s new Personal Profile. It uses the key fob to recall individual driver preferences for adapting seat, mirror and pedal positions, as well as climate control and entertainment settings.
The new Navigator is packed with plenty of features for every passenger including:
- Driver and front-seat passenger Perfect Position Seats, which offer massage, heating and cooling functionality, and can be adjusted up to 30 different ways.
- Standard SYNC 3 with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility enables passengers to manage audio, phone, navigation and more from the vehicle touch screen or steering wheel-mounted controls.
- Second-row passengers have their own audio and climate control, while third-row seats feature power recline capability.
- The standard Wi-Fi allows for up to 10 mobile devices at a time to be connected.
- Passengers can enjoy Revel II audio with 20 speakers that work in concert with Navigator’s interior design and acoustics. This transforms the cabin into a personal amphitheater with three distinct listening modes – stereo, audience and on-stage.
Even when the all-new Navigator is fully packed, each passenger can sit in comfortably in their own seats and stay connected at all times. We look forward to seeing this beauty display itself on the street soon!